I forgot to write my blog last night so I guess I suck, I apologize. Yesterday was an exciting day! We did some work and took a little tour around campus and then went to the observatory! We didn't get to really look at anything but it was pretty neat stuff, even without the telescope. Henry did a really nice job of presenting everything and I would definitely come back to the Mees Observatory if I lived around here..
I have nothing to report about the morning meeting. We got new data from Roger and we spent a lot of the time just making image cubes. We also visited the 3D printer to make a part that Peter and Ashley needed while our files were loading. Today has mainly consisted of renaming things and making image cubes and asking David Lewis for help. Thank goodness for David Lewis. We haven't created any new images so unfortunately nothing exciting to post in the blog today..
Comments
Post a Comment